Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama's Acceptance Speech for the Presidency

I'm sleepy now, so I have even less words but Obama just gave his Acceptance speech moments after McCain's concession. And I usually say, "politicians are politicians." But he came off so sincere, calm and focused; AND nobody shot at him tonight.

There’s something that I have always known about America that may no longer be true.

Maybe (just maybe for right now), we finally believe that “all” men are created equal.

Can this be real, and they let him live?

-N. Fury-
Room for Me



Barack Obama's acceptance speech in Chicago, just moments after McCains concession speech. I can tell I am going to be looking forward to the state of union addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your message. I would love to hear your honest thoughts and opinions but no cursing please. --N. Fury--